Responsibilities and duties
· Define manufacturing process and estimate manufacturing cost of products in quotation phase.
· Provide Manufacturing system development including process flow ,PFMEA ,capacity study ,cycle time study and draft the layout , etc.
· Build up Prototype and lead DV,PV phase in process development phase.
· Lead the review meeting with related team, provide the manufacture feasibility suggestion to product engineer(PE)
· Work with equipment engineer to ensure new project development within AR requirement
· Work with Program Manager(PM) to ensure new project development on program schedule.
· Work with related dept.(PM, QA) to make sure the process preparation available for customer’s audit, follow up the opened issue to be closed within customers’ due date
· Implement new product processes into mass production environment
· Lead new project complete PPAP and run at rate.
· Provide necessary training to technicians and operators
Qualifications / Requirements
· More than 5-7 years in the related experience of automobile electronics manufacturing industry, Tier 1 is preference.
· Be familiar with the knowledge of APQP, PPAP and run at rate which are related with manufacturing engineering.
· Be familiar with the audit process about IATF16949(mandatory) , BIQS(Preference) and VDA6.3.(Preference)
· Be responsible of new project introduction for at least one main automobile manufacturer ( for example : GM, Ford, VW and Toyota etc.)
· Excellent analysis capability and strong passion to follow up the improvement action to be implement
· Good team player; good communication skill
· Computer, network and software skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project Manager
· Fluent English speaking