Responsibilities and duties
· Follow up PDP process to lead project team in flow 4, support flow 5 engineer change, and control the handover from flow 3 sales team.
· Conduct Aptiv PDP gate review and make sure projects excellent launched;
· Conduct PDT (product develop technology) meeting weekly to manager PDP and keep the program on track.
· Participate AP red program review meeting and escalate the critical issues weekly;
· Upload and maintain project information and documents into PLM (program lifecycle management) and SharePoint;
· Monitor and control Project Investment(AR) and manage project finance into target;
· Follow up customer material readiness date, make sure on time delivery.
· Manage customer deliverables to make sure key deliverables on time.
· Comply with internal control requirements, H&S and Aptiv Business Process.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Bachelor degree in Engineering
· Fluent English in Writing and Oral
· At least 5 years’ working experience, Automotive experience is strongly preferred
· High responsibility and ownership with strong communication skill
· Strong sense of problem solving
· Injection Molding product related PM experience is preferred