About this position岗位介绍
Improve the equipment reliability by means of continuous improvement. Make and supervise the equipment maintenance plan execution. Reduce downtime to ensure smooth production. Design new equipment parameter, install and release new equipment for new projects to ensure new project flawless launch. This role will report directly to ME Engineer.
Responsibilities and duties 岗位职责
Basic qualifications 基本条件
Traits we seek我们要寻找的是
Aptiv rewards and advantages安波福会提供给你
Competitive compensation with bonus potential竞争性的薪酬福利体系
Competitive health benefits竞争性的健康福利
Learning and development opportunities 学习和发展机会
Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers不同汽车厂家和销售商购车折扣机会
Recognition for innovation and excellence创新和卓越的价值认同
Opportunities to give back to the community回报社会的机会
Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world改变世界的有意义的工作
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
1. Implement the recruitment activities including position description, staffing plan, short-listing candidates, tests, conducting interviews and selection process, physical examination, employment procedure etc.
2. Handle new employees’ on board process & operator’s exit process.
3. Assist operator & students recruitment.
4. Assist to analyze the reasons of employee’s demission, to find out the primary reasons of employee turnover.
5. Responsible for update WOR, MOR report of HC, and explanation of headcount move.
6. Update recruitment status form & relative report.
7. Update the organization chart and JD.
8. Designs training and development plan or programs in accordance with the training needs' analysis results.
9. Responsible for training results evaluation
10. Organizes training programs, and responsible for training management and operation.
11. Coordinate training administration arrangement
12. Present the company internal training course.
13. Present the entire training course from training companies.
13. Set up internal trainer team.
1. Education Background
a. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Skills and knowledge
a. Fluent in written and spoken English.
b. Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
c. Good skills of presentation and communication
d. Able to work under pressure, good team player.
3. Working Experience
a. At least 3 years related working experience in a foreign enterprise
Working experience in manufacturing environment is preferred
Project hand off from start center and Business manager, set up project team and kick off(internal/external).
Lead team to achieve project target， including Quality， Cost，Budget, Timing and Resource management.
Regular project meeting and track open issue list.
Prepare project review workbook， and lead the review meeting .
Risk management, and escalate to management when required.
Internal/external communication management.
Problem solving and make decision.
Other tasks as directed by Department Manager.
Over 5 years project management experience on control module products
Take responsibility and ownership.
Advanced communication skill
Fluent English skill(Read/Write/Oral)
Basic finance knowledge
Engineering/technical background is preferred
Experience of local customer(GWM/ChangAn/Geely/FAW…) project is preferred
Meet customers’ requirements - Timing, Design, specifications, builds support.
Provide design directions to Delphi support teams – MCAD/ECAD 2D Drafting etc.
Follow Engineering process/tools – DFMEA, RQA, DFM, AIMS, WERS.
Evaluate & communicate business case justification for design changes to Delphi internally and cost and timing to the customer.
Attend packaging review as needed.
Support cost reduction activities.
Drive warranty improvement.
Follow Delphi Bill of Design.
University graduate (engineering or business degree) or above
Basic automotive and electrical knowledge preferred.
Three or more years in (technical) sales / marketing field.
Previous wiring / automotive component experience preferred.
Good English skill( read, write and speaking)
Self starter & able to work independently.
Willing to stay at Nanjing or travelling.
Summary of Position:
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility. EDS is one of the BUs in Aptiv, providing the signal and power solutions as tier 1 supplier in automobile industry.
And our department, Digital Transformation & IT, is providing the digital transformation solutions to empower EDS business with increasing competitive edges. Here you can learn the automobile industry manufacturing process, supplier chain management, C2C communication skills and etc.
You will be managing EDS AP Digital Transformation platforms’ popularity, focusing on the sharing of new capabilities launch, working with the team members to lead the capabilities scale up in AP plants.
You will have the same talent development as other team mates, and we expect you to enjoy working with us and take this opportunity to gain more experience. If you are outstanding, you have a chance to stay.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
· DT&IT portals management:
– Collect the materials of new digital capabilities and continuous improvement.
– Publish news on web portal and WeChat official account.
– Be the contact window for the feedback and follow up.
· DT&IT events coordination;
– Scheme the activities for all kinds of events.
– Record and post the events though photos, videos and etc.
The intern will be an essential role to the EDS AP Digital Transformation for its continuous growth. You will be able to plan, document and communicate effectively. The correct candidate should have high motivation and quick response for assigned tasks.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
1. Undergraduate B.S. or B.A. degree in the field of Journalism and Communication, Art, Engineering or related discipline. Advanced degree is a plus.
2. Documentation skills: Be able to document news, record the progress and share within the company.
3. Communication skills: Be able to explain work clearly and logically, good English skill will be a plus.
4. Personality: Be very responsible, patient, positive and optimistic; Good team player; willing to listen carefully and learn quickly.
5. 2~3 days per week on site and feasible time slot to work on-line.
Responsibilities and duties
Design new electronics products for ADP (Advance Development Products) and PDP
Work together with others to finish schematic design
Work together with software engineer to optimize the hardware design and prepare related documents
Sourcing and developing new PCB and PCBA vendor from engineering side
Supporting on customer side for new business pursuit, solution discussion and quality issue solving
Qualifications / Requirements
Very Good English and Communication skills
Bachelor degree majored in Electronics (Analog/Digital)
At least 5-year work experience in hardware design area
Good knowledge of MCU applications
Skilled with embedded schematic design
Skilled with electronics components selection
Hardware design experience for automotive electronics products will be preferred
Automotive work experience will be an advantage
Nice to haves (preferred qualifications)
Basic knowledge on the Functional safety
· Apply internet banking payments
· Make monthly bank reconciliations ensure bank accounts are consistent
· Prepare the daily cash status report
· Bank related issue
· Other jobs as assigned by accounting manager
· Bachelor degree, preferably in accounting
· 1 year’s experience in related area (experience in manufacturing factory in Finance function) preferred
· Positive working attitude
· Honesty and integrity
· Team worker
?Be responsible for master board release duplicate boards release conveyor line release according to the Company system requirements as well as Engineering design.
? Being in charge of Value Stream production quality control and assurance process standardization and improvement
? Analyze, judge and quality issues in production line to assure on-time qualified products output and corrective action implementation
? Control, approve and solve production quality problems on-time to meet the customer requirements.
? Coordinate PPAP and provide PPAP document to customer
? Participate in PFMEA , Cpk , control plan and file related record
? Monitor and keep the implementation of quality control system
? Train and manage technician and inspector to make sure corrective actions implemented and operators follow-up
? Collect & analyze quality data such as FTQ to make sure continuous improvement in production process.
? Self-develop capabilities to meet the Company requirement
? Train technicians to improve their capabilities
? Follow up the Company EHS policies
? Prevent waste materials, stationery, water, and electricity and protect nature
? Deal with CSE/CST complaint, lead to do root cause analysis and corrective action implementation
? Manage customer complaint and feedback with 8D report asap.
? University degree, major in Science, Engineering or Measurement
? Strong engineering knowledge, Quality systems knowledge and process control. Familiar with QS9000, ISO14000, VDA, TS16949. Excellent English skills. Familiar with our products and product drawing, have knowledge and experience of FMEA, MSA and SPC, etc. having quality management and inspection experience.
? Over 3 years Quality management working experience in MNCs